SL Style Guide, Second Life Style Guide

Monday, December 24, 2007

Freebs!

I've decided that this blog is going to (99% of the time) consist of freebies. It's just so much more fun that way, don't you think? Here are a few shmexy things I've found recently. (Some may be old news to frequent SL-Freebie-Blog visitors, but they're 'new' news to me!)



A $1L gift box found outside Decollage contains headbands, head scarves, marshmallows on a stick, mermaid fins, etc. This is my favorite head scarf found in the box. It even flows around as you move!

Next up, Tesla has a few great freebies! I love the Mary-Jane shoes, seen below:



And her new Christmas boots were just released- get 'em while they still-- well, make sense!



On the subject of shoes, Viva has had some adorable [free] Froggie shoes up for grabs. These are some of my all-time favorite shoes to wear:



The tights worn in the above 3 pictures are found in a free gift box from Paper Couture. The skin, seen in detail below, is a free Group gift, thanks to Dutch Touch. Join the group to grab the skin!

No comments: