SL Style Guide, Second Life Style Guide

Sunday, January 6, 2008

toooo muchhhhh

I have so much to post, it's ridiculous. Literally. Ridiculous. I probably won't even post all of it, simply because I am L-A-Z-Y. And to further prove that point, I will shortly explain this post and then finish it off with, oh, 20+ pictures. Yay!

So, this is apparently very old news, but it's new to me (and therefore hopefully new to someone else as well.) One of my all-time favorite clothing stores, Nylon Outfitters, has a big and delicious and sumptuous freebie... treasure-trove of tastiness. In other words, I noticed (finally) the freebie sign on the wall, paid $1L, and consequentially, I was rewarded with many, many beautiful pieces of apparel (among other things, including a groovy disco ball.) Having said all that, here is only SOME of what I found:


shirts & sweaters


more tops


more tops, pants


prettyful dresses


more dresses and tops


even more tops... yum!


fun 'i heart her/him' and 'i hate her/him' shirts & pants


lace underwear and snazzy print cardigans


and more,


and more,


and even more.

Plus, some fancy-pants key earrings from MCH:

1 comment:

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Preeeettyy Satori. Oh and I love the skin you made, I blogged it and i'm wearing it all over the place. Super-cuteness :D